We provide both graduate and postgraduate programs leading to the B.D.S and M.D.S degree.
The Dental Specialty Hospital is housed in a spacious sixty five thousand square feet building with two hundred and fifty Dental chairs. About two hundred and twenty patients are treated everyday at this specialty Hospital free of cost. The clinical exposure to our students is thus excellent.|
Undergraduate Programme - Bachelor of Dental SurgeryA candidate for the undergraduate programs must have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology at the standard 12 exam or any equivalent examination. The candidate must thereafter qualify at the Institutes recognized entrance test. The undergraduate course leading to the BDS degree takes five years to complete with two hundred and forty teaching days in each academic year.
Postgraduate Program - Master of Dental Surgery
1. Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics - Six Admission
2. Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge. - Six Admission
3. Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics - Six Admission
4. Periodontology - Six Admission
5. Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery - Three Admission
6. Oral Medicine and Radiology - Three Admission
7. Oral Pathology and Microbiology - Three Admission
8. Pedodontics - Three Admission
9. Public Health Dentistry - Three Admission